Thursday 24 July 2008

f1RsT P0sT!!!1

Funny, that. I've always been meaning to start a blog, but now I have one, I can't think of what to put in it. I suppose I ought to start with some kind of introduction, but I'm not brilliant at introducing myself. So I'll just start posting, and I'm sure you'll quickly learn what sort of person I am.

Wikipedia and other informative links are provided for convenience.

You ought to know the basics, if you don't already. My name is David, but I'm often called Pocket, for some reason. I'm a 17-year-old student from England. My e-mail address is dark_pieman@yahoo.co.uk but I use my MSN messenger account to chat - that's dark_pieman@hotmail.com.

I have an Xbox 360 and a Gold Membership to Xbox Live, with the Gamertag Dark Pieman. I play Team Fortress 2, Battlefield: Bad Company and Gears of War. I've got an Xbox headset, so drop me a line if you've got a 360 and you want to know what my voice sounds like at a low bitrate - or, of course, if you wish to play with or against me. I'm not the best gamer in the world, but I'm alright.

Well, I'm happy the holidays have begun. I don't really have much else to say. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments: